* Excursions in Koknese castle ruins, Likteņdārzs and surrounding territory according to the visitors’ interests and preferences.
* Specialized informative and educational excursion in medieval castle ruins and Likteņdārzs for families with children (up to 10 people per group). This excursion is customised to suite the age of children.
* For families with children, I offer a 1–2.5 hour excursion (with your own transportation) through Koknese and surrounding areas (3 versions).
* For school-aged children – an informative and interactive excursion of Likteņdārzs.
* Walking tour from medieval castle ruins to Likteņdārzs on a nature trail and along Daugava.
* It is possible to include elements of active recreation based on the travellers’ preferences.
ELEMENTS OF ACTIVE RECREATION
* Writing with a quill
* ’Sausage Tournaments’ from Stone Age
* ’Friendship Test’
* Team competitions
* Knot tying
1. Tours through Koknese, in the Koknese region
2. Night tour with an adventure in the Koknese park, castle ruins ‘Night tales in Koknese’.
3. Tours in Likteņdārzs.
4. Educational, interactive game for 6th–12th graders ‘Tales of five stones’.
5. Tour with an adventure ‘Family trees in Likteņdārzs’. For families, groups of friends, work colleagues. If we go barefoot, it will be ‘Barefoot adventure among mighty family trees’.
6. Tour with an adventure ‘Family trees in Likteņdārzs’.
7. Tours in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, Belarus
8. Development of tour routes, guide services.
EXPLORE, ENJOY, FALL IN LOVE! – this is how I start each day.
I am a tour guide and quite often on the road – here in Koknese and on the Likteņdārzs trails and pathways, and also further away. This is not only a job, it is my lifestyle. I like to find my way through the twists and turns of history and find connections with modern times. I like what I do and I also like to make others happy.
I am a certified tour guide, I create new routes and guide tours in the Baltic States, Poland and Belarus.
Excursion in the urban ruins and surroundings of Koknesne
Excursion in Legend Garden
Wedding tour in Legislature Garden
By profession I'm a project manager. For many years working in the profession, work becomes routine when everything is predictable and known. When I arrived at Koknesi, I was blown away by its history, its words, its special aura. I fell in love with the place, began to be aware and studied. So I started working as a guide. I'm willing to share with you and ask you to enjoy it!